NYC By Eddie Pardovani

NYC By Eddie Pardovani

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Solid Case For Going To Art Gallery Parties


There is nothing like waiting to get into an art party...and waiting...and waiting...

The endless re-checking of the time...

with the rest of the world catching up...while you wait...


Who is this mystery guest?

C'mon, let's see the face...


I'll be honest; at this point, I didn't care what her face looked like.



He had to peep it out, too. Hey, we're guys, here!

Nice...

She'll always be "the mystery guest".  Hey, I might have just seen the best of her!

But, at least I met our delightful host:  meet Flannery!


I took this to clear up an old stereotype...

...She's not black or Latin--and she'll give J-Lo a run for her money!

...She's certainly got "back"!

That's certainly enough for anyone!
If these legs belonged to the last girl...

...I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions...
 
"I know you were not just looking at those..."

"Who, me? Oh, hells no; I only have eyes for you, dear!"  Yeah, dude--we weren't looking at 'em, either...

At least these people know how to have a good time!

In the old days, they'd say: "He's got a brew in one hand, and a broad in the other!"

They might be fun...

She's feelin' it...

Oh yeah, they're definitely gonna be fun...

...Of course, we won't be there when they are, but, hey...

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!

Now the party's getting somewhere...

Art gallery connoiseurs Jason, Albert, and Ron approve of the action.

Well, they'll also approve of this:  meet Kateri.

Worth a second look.

Halleluyah!

Hey, it's not just me. Look behind her, the last shot, and this one...

 
 

Actually, yours truly would've jumped on her, but I had my hands full, at the moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment