NYC By Eddie Pardovani

NYC By Eddie Pardovani

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Maria

I was at a Starbucks in the East Village, when I met this delightful young lady from Sweden; this is Maria. She is a writer, photographer, and blogger in her native Sweden.  Folks, unfortunately this one's a loaner; she's going back.  Sigh!



Obviously she is a dedicated photographer if she is pointing her camera at me; if you know what I look like, you know only a pro would be photographing me! 

Her eyes hungrily grab the sun's rays.  I don't think the sun is complaining at all...
You guys are probably way ahead of me on this point:  The young lady obviously smoulders in the camera lens!  Which begs the question: has she chosen to be on the wrong end of the lens? 

...Was I enjoying photographing Maria?  That question ranks with: "Is water wet?"
Well, Maria can have it both ways:  She can be "Bi-Lensual"--she can rock it behind the camera or in front of it!  Viva Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment