NYC By Eddie Pardovani

NYC By Eddie Pardovani

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Anonymous Beauty, The Luscious Lee, Amour Detoured

Maybe we can meet, if I can think of something to say...

Oh, man! Here comes the damn train, to take her away!


That train reminds me: You slow, you blow!

Trust me, guys, if you saw this walk, you'd be following her around with your camera, too!

You hadda be there!

This guy got it...

We were both enchanted by her walk.

...And this is the luscious Lee!


Lee says hello, folks!

"I have a splendid house in the Hamptons; with an oceanside view. You must come see it..."

"How can I get her to hang a U-turn?"

"Oh well; till we meet again..."


3 comments:

  1. Life is grand, folks. It's the little moments that you engage in that make it special. Don't take any day for granted. Go out in the world, meet people-any way possible-and get involved with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are fantastic Eddie! I love how natural people look in front of your camera. You have a knack for getting people to feel comfortable taking pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He certainly does Laura. I've seen him in action!

    ReplyDelete