NYC By Eddie Pardovani

NYC By Eddie Pardovani

Friday, June 3, 2011

Old Playa...


I was sitting in a bookstore, when I saw this old G chatting up this young woman...I was thinking: "There is no way this old man's gonna bag this!" But she stayed in that seat and began talking back...

"No f--kin' way...could it...?"
I'm not gonna lie; I was totally hatin' on him by this time.
She showed him her tattoo-her bare lower back!  I couldn't believe what I was seeing!  To be totally honest with you, folks, if you're a guy and you're in a slump with girls, and you see this happening, you will be tight!
But, you know what?  More power to the old playa!  Good for him.  In the big picture, it bodes well for us all when we're in our "golden years".  There may be snow on the roof, but there's still fire in the oven! You go, playa!

No comments:

Post a Comment